Since 2008 the company has implemented a food safety management system that meets the requirements of the LST EN ISO 22000: 2005 standard.
Since 2017 the company has implemented a food safety system that complies with FSSC 22000 V 5.1. requirements.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Ensure the safety of the company's production throughout the supply chain by responsibly choosing suppliers and performing all operational processes with high quality.
- Constantly check the quality of production by improving production technologies, introducing innovations.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial long-term relationships with existing and future clients of the company, seek their trust and loyalty, responsibly reacting to their needs and expectations.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and hygiene requirements at all stages of production.
- Increase product sales, look for new markets and carry out sales promotion with the help of food safety or other standards.
- Protect the environment.
- Maintain and continuously improve the company's food safety and quality system certified according to the requirements of the food safety system FSSC 22000 standard.